1. Who we are
We are Novation Consulting (Pty) Ltd, a legal and compliance consultancy based in Cape Town, registered in South Africa with registration number 2013/044812/07.
You can contact us at email@example.com.
2. Using this website
You are welcome to use our website for your personal and non-commercial use, but please stick to these rules:
- You must comply with all applicable laws when using the website.
- Don’t use any automated means (like spiders or crawler interface that we have not authorised) to access the website or its features, extract data, or otherwise interfere with, or modify functionality or page rendering.
- Don’t transmit or post any file that may be contaminated or contain destructive elements that interfere with the performance of the website, for instance worms or viruses.
- Don’t try to bypass our firewalls and other security measures used to prevent or limit access to any content, area or code of the website.
- Don’t use the website for any commercial purpose or in any manner that may cause damage to Novation Consulting.
3. This is our intellectual property
We own everything on our website; every word, file, and picture – the whole shebang. We are generally happy for people to share and link to our website, but if you would like to use our content for commercial purposes, please ask our permission first.
4. This website is not a robo-lawyer
Our legal advice is carefully tailored to the specific context and requirements of each client. The insights and content on this website may not be appropriate for your situation, and we cannot be held responsible if you rely on the information and the @#$%& hits the fan. It’s better to call us for tailored advice.
5. Links to third-party websites
We will sometimes link to other websites. While we do our best to ensure the websites we link to are of a high standard, we cannot accept responsibility for the security, quality, or reliability of third-party websites, so please be careful out there!
6. Your personal information
Please read our privacy notice for information about why and how we collect and use personal information. Spoiler alert, we use it to do what you ask us to do – like send you a newsletter and respond to your messages.